Thursday, July 24, 2008

trip to Montana... part 1 (Papa Rod's surprise party)

Alright Alright Alright I tell ya!
Again... got busy... didn't hold to my promise... but I must say, I am posting a little more often these days... now wouldn't you agree!?

AND... check this out... I am leaving for a weekend away in San Diego to spend with my beautiful sister... a weekend away from Justin and the kids... my first ever!!! SCARY!!! But exciting...

So I thought before I head off to the vast sandy beaches of San Diego, I would delight your senses and give you yet another edition... back log of blogging if you will... of our wonderful life here at the Stewart household.

This post will be mainly dedicated to the first part of the trip to Montana this past end of June, beginning of July. The trip was a surprise for my dad, as he had no idea we were flying up there with my brother, his wife and my sister to celebrate his 50th birthday with him. Nor did he know he was having a surprise party the next day with 60 of his closest friends and family there to witness him be bestowed with the utmost wonderful gift a man could ask for... an anniversary edition Harley Davidson. So here you go... enjoy the pictures!


We started off the trip on June 26th by driving to Las Vegas. We stayed at the Stratosphere along with my brother, his wife and my sister. Our flight was early the next morning, and we had to be up soooooooooooooo early on Friday the 27th. Here are pictures showing just how early we had to get up... my kids refusing to get up... that's just not like them now is it!?

AGAIN... IF IT IS HARD TO SEE THE PICTURES, CLICK ON THEM, THEY WILL OPEN IN ANOTHER WINDOW MUCH LARGER!!

(notice the time on the clock.... sooo early)


Butt up in the air... won't get up... nice pillow bed on the floor huh!?


We got up so early... he had to sleep on the plane.


but not her... she was too excited!!




at my parents house... Jerod (my brother) and Mason... two peas in a pod




And now for the main event... that surprise party I mentioned earlier...

Yes... he was surprised...


and boy was he red!


his Gabby came to his rescue!



My brother (hidden) his wife Ashley and Mason


Melanie, Papa Buckey, Aunt Julie, Jessika and Kim... kitchen help right?


our bartenders (notice the age... LOL)



all of my great aunts and uncles (Papa Bucky's bros and their beautiful wives)



Is she drunk already?


Uncle Dave and Aunt Julie (my dad's siblings)


my beautiful grandma Jeannie... what a great picture of you!


my stunning papa Bill... this is a keeper!


me... preoccupied...


cousin Melissa...


her son Ethan


her older son Riley...


and her dad Uncle Ken and his bro Uncle Mick (my grandma Marie's younger brothers)



kisses for the birthday boy


Jessika MUST be telling Mason something very important...


Grandma Marie and me... hey that kind of rhymes!?




WOW what a bike!


up close..


side view


awwww...



so happy!


and now they dance...


and kiss...



now what line of crap is she feeding him now!?



Chelsey (Julie's daughter) and Gabby dancing


Papa Bucky cleaning up


Gabby, Papa and me


my mom and Me




and now he rides the bike home...



with a hot chic on the back!


so cool!



It's the after party...


what a guy!


Melanie with her crazy ass friend Jess...




Papa Bucky and Sheister



Melanie and Chelsey


Uncle Scott, Grandma Marie and Papa Bucky



And that's a wrap!

So here it is, 12:34 am... at 11:19 pm I told my dear husband, "20 more minutes hun, and I will be in bed"... so much for that huh? This should just PROVE to you all my dedication to my dear audience here on blogspot! hahahaha. I am very sorry if I didn't put a picture up of you and you attended the party. There were hundreds of photos to go through, and I tried to cover everybody that reads my blog on a routine basis, that we have pictures of! And... you may have noticed, that sweet loving man I call my husband isn't pictured in any of these pictures... "why?" you may ask... well he is owed a big thanks as he was the impromptu photographer for the party. Thank you Justin for the great pictures! I mean heck... with this handy dandy new expensive camera we bought... we better well put it to use for purposes like this!

Well take care everyone... and will write to you soon!
Tara

No comments: