I have a spare moment, so I figured I would once again try to get caught up on this "blogging fiasco". (I swear, I thought I could handle a commitment of keeping you updated on a weekly basis... boy oh boy did I get that one wrong!)
No apologies from me this time... you should be used to it by now... haha!
So ... now... where did we last leave off? Oh yes, our trip to MT and our fun filled 4th of July...
Well the next morning we awoke, got ourselves packed up and headed off the the airport. The flight was awful, Mason was a nightmare as he didn't get any sleep the night before due the fireworks and was up early for our flight back to Vegas. In the airport... he made us all look like pure fools. My sister got a real glimpse of the hell a child can put a parent through :) Needless to say, after about 3 hours of enduring pure torture and humility from Mason, he passed out in his highchair at the restaurant in the airport... poor buddy. I felt so bad... he must have felt so miserable to actually fall asleep in the highchair...
take off with a big yawn..."bye bye Missoula"
the possessed demon child has finally given in... and fallen asleep
poor buddy
sour cream face!
After we said our goodbyes to Melanie at the airport and parted ways, we headed off to Justin's sister's house for a pool party and some fun times with the cousin, Aunt Brittany, Uncle Mike and Grandma Shelley. Enjoy the pictures!
Mason and his cousin Myles
ok ... so isn't he just the cutest thing!?
Mason and Grandma Shelley
Myles and Grandma Shelley
such and awesome picture... Mother and son...
Grandma couldn't be happier with all of her grandkids together...
hold em tight...
Gabby and her Grandma Shelley!
Myles thinks his Grandma Shelley tells the funniest jokes ever!
check out the bark on his head... Mason just had time out against the tree...
Auntie Brittany, cousin Myles, Grandma Shelley, Uncle Mike
Auntie Brittany, Grandma Shelley, daddy
put me down mommy!
Uncle Justin throws me way too high!
Uncle Justin and his nephew!
Mom and daughter!
Well folks, needless to say, as the pictures show, we had a really good time with our family. We were sad it wasn't a longer visit. We are excited, though, as Grandma Shelley is coming for Thanksgiving... and hopefully a few other friends and family too (wink wink... Sparks family... wink wink... Nana and Papa Stewart.... wink wink Auntie Melanie).... and wink wink to anyone else who would like to come on down too!
Until next time... may God's grace be upon us all!
Tara

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big the kids have gotten and CUTE!!!! Well, they were always cute, but you know what I mean. :)
Post a Comment