So I am on Spring Break right now...
and we are back from our all too short trip to Minnesota..
and I am in this weird mood to get things done...
like get somewhat caught up on blogging, scrap booking, all that stuff... etc. Let's see how much I actually do accomplish!
Today is my baby boy's 2nd birthday... and I am kind of sad. It goes by far too fast, and quite frankly with the second child, even faster. His last two years have flown by, and seem to be somewhat of a blur. Where did my baby go? He is now almost fully potty trained, talks non-stop, sleeps in his big boy bed, helps with daily chores... he isn't a baby wahhhhhhhh. But I must say, with both of my children, I enjoy each and every change they bring, and all the growing and learning in between! I am truly blessed by these two kiddos!
Ok... so mid January... between our two CA trips, we decided to go in search of some snow...
we low desert dwellers had heard such a thing may be possible in the higher elevations, so we decided to find out for ourselves. SURE ENOUGH... we struck gold, and had a hay day at West Wing Mtn near Flagstaff. You know... snow is fun... when you visit it, and leave it at the end of the day, and don't have to worry about dealing with it or living in it... I like snow... but only in this kind of setting!
Thank goodness Grammy and Papa bought the kiddos their snow gear... it was put to good use on this bright sunny day!
Can you believe he is sending them off by themselves!?!?

they are off!

the finish line...

Oh no... they tumbled over!

Mason= not a happy camper when cold

Down the big mountain with daddy!

Gabby's turn with daddy!

Mommy and Bubba

So cute!

It's our turn!

We made it!!

Hmmm... pondering whether he really truly likes snow or not!

snow angels in hard frozen "ice" snow is really quite impossible... but not to a 4 year old!

And onto other photos from January
Daddy did her hair and dressed her, and she was darling!

He is living the "thug life"

Santa brought him construction gear... and he adorned it all by himself... lookin good my brotha!

A day at the Little Gym with Mason




his first Medal!!! Go Bubba!

his class... poor kiddo, he was the only one without a parent in the picture...

Mason's first trip to the dentist! YAY for great teeth!

Oh how cool... a motorcycle for a prize!

Well everyone near and dear to my heart, it is time for bed for me! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did going back over the memories with you. We are traveling fools as of late... and yet again in a week and a half are off to Vegas to celebrate Mason's birthday with family and also with my little sissy Melanie! YAY for Vegas baby!
and I am in this weird mood to get things done...
like get somewhat caught up on blogging, scrap booking, all that stuff... etc. Let's see how much I actually do accomplish!
Today is my baby boy's 2nd birthday... and I am kind of sad. It goes by far too fast, and quite frankly with the second child, even faster. His last two years have flown by, and seem to be somewhat of a blur. Where did my baby go? He is now almost fully potty trained, talks non-stop, sleeps in his big boy bed, helps with daily chores... he isn't a baby wahhhhhhhh. But I must say, with both of my children, I enjoy each and every change they bring, and all the growing and learning in between! I am truly blessed by these two kiddos!
Ok... so mid January... between our two CA trips, we decided to go in search of some snow...
we low desert dwellers had heard such a thing may be possible in the higher elevations, so we decided to find out for ourselves. SURE ENOUGH... we struck gold, and had a hay day at West Wing Mtn near Flagstaff. You know... snow is fun... when you visit it, and leave it at the end of the day, and don't have to worry about dealing with it or living in it... I like snow... but only in this kind of setting!
Thank goodness Grammy and Papa bought the kiddos their snow gear... it was put to good use on this bright sunny day!
Can you believe he is sending them off by themselves!?!?
they are off!
the finish line...
Oh no... they tumbled over!
Mason= not a happy camper when cold
Down the big mountain with daddy!
Gabby's turn with daddy!
Mommy and Bubba
So cute!
It's our turn!
We made it!!
Hmmm... pondering whether he really truly likes snow or not!
snow angels in hard frozen "ice" snow is really quite impossible... but not to a 4 year old!
And onto other photos from January
Daddy did her hair and dressed her, and she was darling!
He is living the "thug life"
Santa brought him construction gear... and he adorned it all by himself... lookin good my brotha!
A day at the Little Gym with Mason
his first Medal!!! Go Bubba!
his class... poor kiddo, he was the only one without a parent in the picture...
Mason's first trip to the dentist! YAY for great teeth!
Oh how cool... a motorcycle for a prize!
Well everyone near and dear to my heart, it is time for bed for me! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did going back over the memories with you. We are traveling fools as of late... and yet again in a week and a half are off to Vegas to celebrate Mason's birthday with family and also with my little sissy Melanie! YAY for Vegas baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment