Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Halloween 2009

Ok, so I know I am totally lame about getting these pictures up in a timely manner. Better late than never though, right!?

Enjoy the pictures of our late October here in the hot desert!


At the pumpkin patch...

The cow thought Mason's hair was yummy!


In the corn maze...



Pumpkins!


I love this picture!! Depicts these three so well :)



Gabriella loves animals




on the rope swing!


Next up... Greatleaps Preschool Halloween Party!!



Pumpkin Painting with diligence





bobbing for doughnuts





My goofy girl!





Check out that manicure I gave her!





PUMPKIN CARVING TIME!!
























(BTW... those kits, ok handy sure... but uhh the intricate carving? NOT SO MUCH!!)




Halloween Party with our friends the Maitras at their Community Center
(a very belated, THANKS FOR INVITING US GUYS!)



Miss Kirby all dressed up







dancing fools!





Can't wait for Halloween and trick-or treating!




Kristina and Vivian ready for a night of fun in Verrado!




Gabby and Mommy... (Bride and Woodland Fairy respectively)




Mason and Daddy.... (The good spiderman trumps the bad one in a blow to the face!)


Well all, hope you enjoyed the belated pictures! Stay tuned for more!!!
Love Tara

No comments: