I have excuses... I promise. LIFE.. kids.. volunteer work... kids... extra curricular activities... kids... my sister getting married... kids.
And... I SUCK so bad at this because I started this blog 2 days ago and am now just sitting down trying to finish it.
Geesh... when will I find time to do things??? (Alas... it is 3 weeks later... and now I am finishing this up... while the piano tuner works on the piano and I have some time to kill!)
It's my birthday!? You have to be kidding me!
A magic themed party on St. Patrick's Day
(magic hats are ready!)
Pin the Want on the Magician!
Prizes for the games (Mason decorated his own wrapping paper) and magician wands for all of the kiddos. (And yes... they turned in to weapons about 2 second after handing them out to all of the boys!)
His hair is dyed... he has his Irish skeleton shirt on... he's ready to party!
Bashful Gabby is ready too!
the spread for the magic show!
The delicious cake!
Killing time before the magician comes and making magical four leaf clovers.
Gabby and Brooklynn
Waiting for the show to start!
I got my plate of naughty food!
Christopher the Magician is here!!
and Mason asked for his friend Jack to spend the night. Here are the super dudes watching a movie and snacking on popcorn!
I can't believe this little man is 5 years old... and starting kindergarten soon. Sniff... they grow far too fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment