Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gabriella's Recital at the Little Gym 6.6.08

Here are some pictures from Gabriella's recital and last day of gymnastics at the Little Gym. She was so pretty and did such a good job. Videos on this are to come later... Justin hasn't downloaded them yet! So here are the select few I chose to share with you out of my more than 200 pictures I snapped in that hour period of time... crazy I know... but I am a proud mommy... and it WAS Gabby's first ever recital!!


The pretty girl at her recital


up close...


circle time...


gazing off...


so happy!


I twirl like a ballerina!


"... he lead the others with a quack quack quack..."


fluffy bottom


too much tights...


spreading out for room!


What are you doing?


3 seconds too early... YAY!


waiting in line to show us her twirls...


the class


all done with the recital part... kisses from daddy!



And now for the gymnastics portion...


sitting on the yellow line


all lined up


on the balance beam


Look at her go!


Touch her toes!


So strong!



hide and seek... I found you!


and the award goes to...


everyone with their medals!



Now you may be asking yourself... what did Mason do this whole time? Well here are HIS pictures...


Well of course... he was sooooooooooo bored


Then he decided to film a little of the act


and was so happy when gymnastics came, he got to try stuff out for himself!



boy were they tired!



Keep checking back as I have a ton more pictures to show you from our recent camping trip, to just being silly around the house! Hope you all enjoyed!!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Too cute!! Thanks for sharing ~

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! those shots look even better on the computer. you've got such a beauty on your hands :)

Amanda said...

Very sweet! Gabby looks so friggin' cute! They make a really nice series of shots. =)