This time, I am not going to write a book. Many of you have commented on my "ahem... story book writings" so this time, I will keep it short and sweet. I will spoil you with lots of pictures. Get ready for some fun, and enjoy this for now, as our camera is BROKEN (yay time for a new one :):):) see me smilin'!?) so it's a bit hard to take pictures now.
First up... some silly candids from the past month:
story time with daddy is always so interesting!

toilet kisses are the best... especially when big sissy is "dropping a load off"she has this new bikini... and thinks this is how it is put on... (the two pieces are still connected with tags, but she managed to get it on)

so one night, we forgot the house alarm key downstairs... but had set the alarm with the main control pad... here is my silly hubby playing "Stewart.... Justin Stewart (Im James Bondin it right now) as he slides down the stairs out on to the floor so as not to be picked up by the motion detectors!!!!!
(I had another picture, but it was inappropriate ... Justin was showing me a bird on his finger)
(I had another picture, but it was inappropriate ... Justin was showing me a bird on his finger)

So that was just some random happenings this past April.
Gabriella had her first ever sleep over with a friend. Tori stayed the night to give her mommy a much needed break! The girls were really good, and even slept together at first, until they woke up at midnight and started jumping on the bed!! That is when Tori was moved to the playroom!!!
Here are some cute pics!...oh and the bubble bath was awesome... I dumped an entire bottle of bubble bath in the water, the girls had a blast.




On April 24th we took off that evening to San Diego. We stayed the first two nights at the Manchester Hyatt in downtown San Diego. Melanie's friend works there and got us a great deal. Friday we took the kids to Sea World and that night the kids stayed with their Auntie Melanie while mommy and daddy had a night away from kiddos! Saturday we shopped and lounged around and then went to stay with Uncle Ben and Aunt Terri and the girls down in Eastlake. We went to church with them Saturday night, and Sunday spent the day at the beach in Coronado. Gabby was apprehensive at first about the water, but then turned into a true beach girl and didn't want to leave. Mason on the other hand HATED the waves, and hated the water, and hated the sand... hmmm not much of a beach bum! Monday we headed up to Ocean Beach where we met Uncle Bob, enjoyed the tide pools with him, some lunch on the pier and ice cream at none other than Rite Aid... it was a lovely afternoon. Enjoy the pictures!















So did you notice the picture of Mason soaking wet in Justin's arms? Well... at the Ocean Beach tide pools Justin slipped and fell while holding Mason and dropped him in a tide pool... pulled him out by his ankle... quite the incident! Poor bubba didn't know what to think!
Today... today has been a trying day.... While cleaning this morning Mason decided to dump a plant all over our beige carpet. I spent the rest of my "cleaning time" cleaning up his mess. I went to take a shower, and to no avail my two children got into a "knock down drag out" and Gabby slammed Mason's head into the tile floor (not that he didn't have it coming, he was pulling her hair and wouldn't let go). So I quickly jump out of the shower, sopping wet and console the kids and bring Mason to his crib. I get back in the shower and Gabby tells me through the shower door that she feels bad and is sorry she made Mason cry and wants to go get in his crib with him. I say it is fine as long as she sits down, doesn't jump and plays nice. Well as I get out of the shower I hear her jumping, and all of the sudden SNAP. I run into Mason's room to find the crib BROKEN. Oh my goodness. At this point I am like... whatever... it doesn't even matter. I call my mom to tell her of my "experiences" and just then Gabby comes walking in to show me a toy she had just broken... lovely huh? So now the kids are down in bed... Gabby consistently getting up to "go potty" and I had a MINUTE to blog. I hope you enjoyed this edition... story ... well for the most part... story free... and full of cute kiddie candids.
Until next time...
Stay safe, Stay healthy and be happy!
Love Tara


1 comment:
Well I always enjoy your stories, or as J might call them "Tara-isms." ;) He's still pretty proud of that one.
Toilet kisses, good stuff! And a broken crib?! Oh my, like completely broken? I'm sorry!
I guess we know well by now that parenthood is far from boring huh?! =)
Love the pics! Don't go disappearing from blogland for a month again okay? Some of us need our fixes far more frequently than that. ;) Love you guys!
Post a Comment