So it's time for a back log on blogs so to speak... I have vowed this week to catch up! I hope I can hold true to that. Justin is having a pretty easy week at work, so I may just be able to have the time and energy to get back on track here!
Anyways, tonight I am going to start with our camping trip on Father's Day weekend. We went with our fabulous friends the Cerons to a fun place called Mormon Lake up by Flagstaff, AZ. Two nights of fun-filled tent camping, our 3 dogs and lots of smores, dirt and greasy food... it was an awesome weekend.
Here are some pictures to recap the adventure!!
Remember: if you click on the pictures, you are able to see them in another window a lot larger!
Mason, Gabby and Jack relaxing for the first evening of camp!
Gabby eating her first smore of the night... or as she called them "snores"
Mason having a graham cracker... no smores for him... are you kidding me!? And me dawning my stunning purple glasses (contact ripped on the car ride up ... so I was stuck with the focals for the rest of the weekend )
The Ceron family... Dave, Sam and Jack!
Justin, Gabby, Dave and Jack walking with Meeko and Aubrey down towards the lake... Meeko chewed up Aubrey's leash, so we were left with 2 leashes... and being that Meeko and Aubrey are easier to handle than Meeko and Koda together... that is why....
Mason (notice not too happy, feels left out...)
and Koda (and not pictured, Sam and I) had to ride in the car down to the lake!
beautiful girl
.... ought oh... naughty boy... has camera piece... NO NO!
Mr. Dave and Jack teaching Gabby to fish for the first time!
Meeko and Koda off of the leash for the first time, enjoying walking in the mud and the lake!
In fact... Meeko liked it so much, he felt the need to lay down in the mud, and then roll in it... thank goodness he decided to go swimming afterwards to wash some of the nasty mud off! He had fun though!
So Mason fell...
and got EXTREMELY dirty... nice huh!?
nothing like a good cup o' hot chocolate on a cold camp morning!
Mason had a time out... got stuck to the tree... look at the sap on his head!!
and we survived our first ever camping trip as a family.... dirt and all!
he was sooooooooooo tired..
this was a long trip home!
Well I hope you enjoyed this installment of fun! Hopefully this week I will be able to get back on track and get all caught up. Stay tuned for more !!!
all my love
Tara

2 comments:
oh goodness i can't stop laughing. the sap on mason's face...that was classic! wow. i had such a good time and i loved seeing your pictures too!
That was so adorable! But, where's Aubry?! We shaved Titan even on the head to avoid the heat and he looks just like Aubry only bigger and blonder. Isn't that what all women want anyway? :-)
Post a Comment