Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well... we started off

As I said in my last blog, I would treat you with a display of cute candids from our fun filled trip to San Diego. We started off our journey by staying over a night at a charming ranch-resort in Warner Springs, CA. There, Gabriella was able to ride a horse for the very first time... indeed... very memorable for her.

I am going to let the pictures do the talking... as right now it is late, I am downloading over 400 pictures... and I don't feel like writing much... wow can't more of my blogs be this short!?


Going swimming in the hot springs... when it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cold outside, (like 40 something, that's freezing to us folks!)... and passed their bedtime... but we were on vacation!




Mason was coming down with a cold... daddy was comforting him to sleep




Ready to go ride a horse! (Mason really wasn't feeling well this morning)




Leaving our cabin



our walk through the ranch to the horse pasture




the fowl smelling hot springs...




The ranch cat we found... Gabby didn't want anyone else coming near that cat!!!

****************

That horse... Barney










******************


after that...

we headed off to meet Auntie Melanie in Julian....
We had a "lovely" breakfast at an exquisite restaurant.... ahemm put it this way... we must have arrived a wee bit too late for some "fresh" food on the buffet line... as our pancakes were hard as rocks... and used as weapons between Melanie and Justin rather than actual food for consumption... that with the "hospitable" service we received... it was well worth the $40?????


enjoying some apple cider... it's that time of year again!




she's drinking cold apple cider... acting like it is hot
(it was like 50 degrees in Julian... brrrrrrrrrr)




right before he threw up.... nice huh?




I think she needs a pretend baby Bjorn for Christmas... so we can quit making them out of her jackets!





Auntie Melanie is the best!!



ready for Hollywood!




FUN!!... tetanus shot anyone!?




Still not feeling all that up to par






now... enough country... let's get down to San Diego!!!



*********************
the next morning....



(do I have to get up?)




on the pull out couch... pretty lil princess...


even "Daydee" the baby had her very own bed...


**********************


So that's that... the beginning to our fun-filled, whirl-wind adventure in San Diego! Watch for the next coming installment... Splish Splash Fun at Sea World

awwwwwwwww we miss SANAYGO so much... as Gabby would say!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

CUTE! And that ranch does look really awesome! =)

I love that the doll had her own bed, that's just great. ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww poor Mason! The cabins looked really cute and Gab really seemed to be at ease up there on the horse!