Thursday, October 16, 2008

Winding Down Those Summer Days....

SEPTEMBER
What a beautiful month September is here in the desert. We find ourselves spending more and more time outside and enjoying the beauty that surrounds us.


OK... enough with all that mushy stuff... all that blah blah blah... once again, we are running around here like chickens with our heads cut off... barely gasping for air. But, alas, I am able to find time to breathe, sit down, and try to get all caught up on this blogging fiasco I started "way back when".

This month really wasn't all too eventful. We had a lot of fun... as we always do 'round here... but nothing really strikes me as a note worthy event... err wait... let's see if the pictures prove me wrong!!!

REMEMBER TO CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW A BETTER QUALITY!

Labor Day Weekend... pool party at our neighbors'... the Mellos!

Gabby and Angelina



Gabby and her pink noodle... she wants to hit me!



September 6th... Gabby started soccer!!!









Gabby FINALLY agreed to get a bigger bike...

so that means Mason gets a new helmet, and Gabby's old bike...
the downfall of being the second child! LOL



"I can help you put it together daddy!"




she's doing it soooo well!


now if we could only teach Bubba how to actually do it!



9.23.08... some time for fun at the park
I had to substitute at Gabby's preschool as her teacher was on maternity leave... so while Gabby and I were off on our own adventure of sorts, daddy took Mason and our pal Noah to the park... here are some cute lil candids of the buckaroos!











silly Noah!



some random "Gabby" shots


(talking on the phone to Grammy and Papa)


(go Griz!... just woke up from a peaceful, much needed nap)




first time eating donut holes!... and she just woke up!


some random "Mason" shots


How I found him sleeping after he fought his nap for 2 hours



a VERY typical Mason face




his own phone convo to Grammy and Papa... why aren't they talking back!?!?



standing on daddy's belt while getting a piggy back up the stairs



he likes to help me cook... here we are making sweet & sour sauce!




his first time eating donut holes!!


Well that wraps up our month of September... once again I proved myself wrong... there were some notable moments!! EVERY day is a notable day here in our home! The children are continuously amazing us with new skills and challenges every day. We have our "sassy Gabby" and "stubborn Mason"... and wouldn't change either of them for the world... ok maybe a few quirks here and there... and then they are perfect LOL... no... they are always perfect in my eyes!

OK>>> I will cut the mushy crap again!

Can't wait to catch up on this blogging stuff! Next week... I will showcase our fun MINI VACA we just took to SAN DIEGO!! Keep clickin back for more updates!!

Ciao my beautiful peeps
Tara

No comments: