Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's all in the past baby...

Looky looky... once again I am gearing up for a family vacation and realizing I am so far behind on my blog it hurts. I am glad to say that I finished my first semester back in school with a 4.0... YAY GO ME!!! So now that should leave me with more time to finish things up.... right? Hmmmmmm I wish! Nope! This summer is jam packed full with 2 family vacations, swim lessons, dance class, gymnastics, summer reading program and whew can we fit a few play dates in there!? But I promise you my loyal readers, I will TRY to keep up with this the best I can.


First I am going to wrap up February... here are a few pictures from Gabriella's Valentine's Party at school.. enjoy!









Here are a few candids from the month of February... yes we are proud to say this little man is POTTY TRAINED... check him out in his sissy's boots and red boxer briefs!



and... miss Gabby turned 4 years old so she was able to get HER EARS PIERCED! She wanted to do it so bad and was such a trooper... what a tough cookie she is!... this picture is taken JUST after it was finished... look at that proud smile!



and now to wrap up March...


Let's go to the RODEO!


GO SUNS!






Another trip to Vegas... slumber party at Uncle Gregg's... this is after the next morning when all the kids slept together... does it look like they got enough sleep? Well my two didn't but they sure had fun!!!



Happy St Patrick's Day!


I had to throw this one in here... the Koda boy...


at the end of the month Gabby's preschool took a field trip to the Zoo. Here are my two enjoying the view of the hungry lion!



Hey wait... who is that other woman enjoying the log ride with my husband???? OHHHH wait, it is Gabby's future mother-in-law .... as per Gabby, she is marrying that cute little red head Logan in the picture... because he has red hair like her daddy she says.




and then on to April..


SLUMBER PARTY!



Piggies!!


Sisters


best friends...



Mr Potato Head???



and now it's May!


At the car wash baby at the car wash!






nothing like daddy's homemade whipped cream!





Mother's Day 2009

Gabriella's preschool put on a Muffins with Mom day. Here is a picture of Gabby and I ready to go to the special event!



Gabby's class singing "You Are My Sunshine"


Gabby and her teacher Miss Heidi reciting her special poem for mommy!



My special gift made just for me by Gabby!



from my beautiful family...



some of our hard work for the Grandmas!




Well folks... that about gets us up to speed here. WAIT I left out two very important events... our trip to Minnesota to see our wonderful friends the Jacksons and Easter... so yes, that will be my next blog as there are many great pictures for both events! Stay tuned... perhaps in the next few days before we leave for our trip to San Diego I will post those pictures! Enjoy everyone.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think the race is on now to see who can get pics from your visit up on their blog first. Of course, no one is really the winner since that visit for 2 months ago now!!!! ={ Such slackers! How do we live with ourselves? ;)

Awesome pics, we miss you guys, as always! =)